How to get your cannabis delivered?
Just call us and we will get your cannabis delivery on its way. Just decide what you want in advance and place your order. You can do this by calling on the phone. Ordering online. Or. Text your order in. Its that simple.
Things you need to have your medicine delivered
Photo government issued ID
Medical Cannabis Recommendation OR Card (current)
The Marijuana Delivery Experience
Many of our new members ask us how a marijuana delivery works and what the process is going to be for them. Therefore, we created these simple marijuana delivery guidelines to set expectations and ensure legality, safety, and a great member experience.
– Minimum donation of $50 for delivery.
– Max delivery is 2 oz. per delivery.
– Your recommendation will be verified prior to delivery.
– Addresses will be verified prior to delivery.
– You must have your recommendation and California ID ready when driver arrives.
– We DO NOT meet in the car and NO curbside deliveries.
– All deliveries must be made at a private residence, INSIDE your home away from public. We do not deliver to schools, parks, playgrounds, churches, sidewalks, hotels, motels or franchise businesses of any kind.
– Expect a courtesy call prior to the delivery time. Delivery times are estimated times, so please plan accordingly.
– Delivery times may vary based on traffic and order volume.
– All new patients need to read, fill out, and sign our membership agreement forms on first delivery of medication.
– Multiple missed deliveries and/or making the driver wait will result in termination of membership. If you are unable to be at your delivery location at the pre-determined time, please inform us by phone and your order will be pushed to the next available delivery time.
Marijuana Delivery Safety Guidelines
– We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason. It is at our drivers’ discretion to complete a delivery or not.
– Please respect your delivery driver and your neighbors.
– Your medication is delivered in the quantity ordered. Drivers DO NOT carry excess medication so please order correctly.
– Medication is delivered directly to the patient only. Friends or family may not receive medicine ordered for another person.
– Medicine must be received in a safe location away from public. Please use discretion when receiving a delivery.
– Your delivery driver wears a discreetly marked uniform shirt and gladly accepts tips for good customer service.
– Abuse of the service or to our staff will result in denial of service and termination of membership.
We hope these guidelines help set your expectations and help you understand how marijuana delivery can be a safe, and great member experience.
Thank you for your support.