Medical Marijuana Delivery For Los Angeles
We are only legally allowed to service California.
With us you’ll get a reliable medical marijuana delivery service that jumps into action immediately after you order. We deliver anywhere within the Los Angeles area –.
We deliver seven days a week!
Monday – Sunday: 11am – 11:00pm.
- Place your order online, and we will confirm as soon as it’s received. Please note there is a $70 online order minimum for free delivery in our local delivery zone and a $125 minimum in our extended delivery zone. If you need to change an order after it’s submitted, please call or email us immediately to adjust the order, however we do not guarantee being able to accommodate changes once an order is submitted.
- There is a $250 limit for your first two orders, each of these orders must be paid in cash.
- Once your order is on its way, a Greenly driver will send their GPS coordinates in a text message — this gives you a link to a real-time map with an ETA.
- If you would prefer receiving GPS as an email, please notify driver.
- We are committed to deliver as quickly as possible, however delivery times may vary based on traffic and order volume.
- It is your responsibility to be present for delivery. If you are unable to accept your delivery, please call us at (323)813-6690.
DELIVERY SAFETY & POLICIES
All orders must be delivered directly to the person who has placed the order.
During your first week as a member you may only order once in the week.
If you need to reschedule a delivery or will not be available, please contact us immediately. If you have received a text from a driver that says they are on their way, you have 5 minutes to notify them that there is a delay. If our driver is beyond 5 minutes from our location when contacted, there will be a $10 charge added to your order if they are able to redeliver. If a new driver needs to be sent instead of your same driver being able to redeliver, there will be a $15 charge added to your order. If an order is cancelled after a driver has sent the ETA text & we are not notified within 5 minutes a $15 charge will be added to your next order.
Our drivers do not enter your house or apartment. Please do not invite them in.
Abuse of the service or our staff will result in denial of service and possible termination of your cannabis collective membership.
Driver carries no product other than your order.
Driver vehicles have security cameras and are tracked via GPS through security headquarters.
Drivers retain the right to refuse service to anyone.
Maximum order of our cannabis products is 2 ounces or 16 concentrates or 20 edibles or an equal combination of those items/quantities. Pre-rolled joints are limited to 5 per patient order.
We will only deliver to a residence, your work, or hotel where you are checked in. Addresses and contact #’s will be verified.
Our drivers will not be in a marked car. Drivers are randomly and anonymously followed by our trained safety personnel to ensure best practices.
We want your experience with us to be as hassle-free, safe, and discreet as possible. Our drivers may wear a uniform shirt with a minimal design, but will not say anything about marijuana or being a cannabis collective.
Deliveries are packaged in discreet paper bags, just like a typical food delivery.
Your recommendation will be verified prior to delivery.
Addresses will be verified prior to delivery.
You must have your recommendation and California ID ready when driver arrives.
All new patients need to read, fill out, and sign our membership agreement forms on first delivery of medication.
Multiple missed deliveries and/or making the driver wait will result in termination of membership. If you are unable to be at your delivery location at the pre-determined time, please inform us by phone and your order will be pushed to the next available delivery time.
Marijuana Delivery Safety Guidelines
We hope these guidelines help set your expectations and help you understand how marijuana delivery can be a safe, and great member experience.
Thank you for your support.